Experienced Nevada Trial Attorney Provides Aggressive Representation
Protecting the rights of clients in personal injury and criminal defense cases
If you have been injured or charged with a crime, you need an experienced attorney who will aggressively advocate for you to get the best possible outcome in your case. The Drummond Law Firm tenaciously fights for the rights of our clients. Attorney Craig W. Drummond is a former top U.S. Army Federal Military Prosecutor. He is a highly experienced trial attorney who has successfully handled hundreds of criminal and personal injury cases and tried over 50 jury trials. Our firm represents clients in Las Vegas and throughout Nevada.
Bringing military court experience to Las Vegas clients
In both criminal cases and personal injury lawsuits, your choice of attorney makes a difference. When dealing with our firm, you can expect highly-responsive service. We offer our clients:
- A skilled litigator. Drummond has extensive experience conducting trials in both military and civilian courts. As a JAG Corps attorney, he proved himself as a results-oriented Federal Military Prosecutor. He has received numerous “not guilty” verdicts at trial and has assisted in the collection of millions of dollars on behalf of injured clients.
- Personalized attention. We aim to create lasting relationships with our clients. Both Mr. Drummond and our knowledgeable staff care about the outcome of your case. Because we stay in constant contact with our clients and provide them with information about the developments in their case, they recommend us to others as a trustworthy law firm.
- Affordable fees. Our firm handles personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning you pay nothing unless we are successful. For criminal cases and other representation, we offer big-firm experience provided with small-firm service at a reasonable fee.
Our focus is on getting our clients the best results possible. We have helped countless clients achieve a positive legal outcome.
We have handled countless mediations, arbitrations, settlement conferences, short-trials and jury trials. We provide services to clients in areas of law that include:
- Personal injury. We help victims of all types of injuries and accidents, including auto accidents, motorcycle wrecks and catastrophic injuries. We also work closely with families who have lost a loved one to bring wrongful death cases.
- Criminal defense. We defend the accused in criminal trials. We represent clients charged with murder, rape, conspiracy, kidnapping, drug crimes, assault, domestic violence, DUI and many other crimes. We have successfully helped many clients charged with misdemeanors and felonies.
We are committed to providing aggressive representation to defend your interests in court.
Contact a Las Vegas, Nevada attorney who will fight for you
When you hire the Drummond Law Firm, you will meet one-on-one with your attorney, who will be personally involved in every aspect of your case. If you live in Las Vegas, or were a tourist or visitor when your injury or alleged criminal conduct occurred, we can help. To schedule your free consultation, call us now at 702-366-9966 or contact us online.